As the fear level of the coronavirus spreads throughout our society, it is important to maintain a cleanly and sanitary environment in your car. We are in our vehicles quite a bit these days and for those of you who carpool, rideshare, public transportation, or Uber/Lyft, you are in constant contact with others. There are some basic things that you can do to prevent the spread of germs in a vehicle that we will talk about here. We will also discuss some more drastic measures you can take that we would be more than happy to help you out with.
First lets talk about some simple measures to keep you and others safe.
- Wash Your Hands as often as possible.
- If you are experiencing symptoms associated with the COVID-19, do not operate as if it is a normal day play it safe and ride alone to the hospital. The WHO has suggested that people displaying symptoms of illness should wear masks to keep from infecting others.
- Don’t be afraid to ask if your passengers/fellow passengers are feeling ok, communication is what will get us through this chaos!
- DO NOT PANIC- nothing is gained from participating in hoarding of resources or any other frantic behavior
- If you are an Uber/Lyft Driver make sure you provide wipes or sanitizer for your passengers. Do not be afraid to encourage people to use it. Also regularly clean your door handles and glass, anywhere your passengers would come in contact with should be regularly cleaned.
- Limit personal contact by way of audible greetings instead of physically touching others.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. Then Sterilize!
- Do not touch your face or hair.
- Do not keep your A/C on recirculate, have the knob set to fresh air. Recirculating cabin air means that there is no fresh source of air being used the air you breath in and out is being recycled.
- Be kind to one another, Americans have stood together in worse times don’t let us break that trend!
So now that we’ve covered the simple things you can do to protect yourself and others while driving lets talk about what we here at Flawless Detail are doing to help. Right now you can take 15% off any of our services that include an interior detail. Just go to our services page and select your package. Then at checkout type in corona2020 and your discount will be added to cart.
The Interior detail is a great way to get a fresh start on the interior of a vehicle. We have the tools and knowledge to bring out the best in any vehicle no matter the condition. Add on sterilization to your package and we will use hospital grade disinfectants and ozone to clear any biological threat from your vehicle. Our technicians all wear gloves and respirators while cleaning as well as practice sanitary measures in and outside of the workplace. As always you can call us at 214-280-5920 or visit us online at www.flawlessdallas.com.
Hopefully this has been an informative post and you are in good health! Take care of yourselves and be kind in your vigilance!